Monday, July 9, 2007

Welcome

Hey Guys,

Kieran here just saying hello and to let you know what I think makes a good chicken rice. Basically a plate of chicken rice is made up of three different things:

1. The Chicken
The chicken needs to be tender and not watery (nothing worse than 24 hour chicken).
2. The Rice
The rice cant be clumpy or soggy. If it is, its just not nice. It has to actually taste like chicken rice, not white rice. Anything else is just bad.
3. The Chili
Last but not least is the quality of the chili. Chili has always been a big thing for me and what I like to see as my specially when it comes to judging chicken rice. The chili has to be not so overpowering that you cant taste the chicken rice, but still have enough power to say "HEY. thats nice chili".

You'll find that my ratings will be a little extreme when it comes to judging good chicken rice. As Pirom has already mentioned, he will most likely judge the hardest where as I will be more black and white.

Thanks and happy reading!

No comments: